5.0
Layout of Store

Went to Market Basket #4 East gate plaza 288 Chelmsford St.Chelmsford, MA a couple of weeks ago and took some free coupons where Jenn Freeman an employee yell at me in a disrespectful way , way out of line for something that is there for free.

I recently went again and i was in the customer service booth speaking with another customer service girl about the Carando Salami and this girl Jenn Freeman jumps in on our conversation with a stinky fighting attitude towards my person in which I called for the store manager and explain my situation and also complained about this Jenn girl whom has no respect for elders.

In my opinion she should be fire!!!Arthur don't need this type of people handling his consumers.

Review about: Market Basket Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Disrespectful employee.

Had an Experience with Market Basket?

Comments

Heb - Defective pool Heb "Well we bought a best way pool for our son for his birthday it's not to big. When I picked up the box I noticed a side slightly lifted but..." Read more Market Basket - Chocolate Review Market Basket "On 12/21/2016 at Market Basket #52 240 Broadway,Raynham MA. Hours 20:42pm I bought 15 bars of chocolate the price was mark as as $1.97 when the cashier scan these is..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more